To join the Florida Aquaculture Association, complete the membership application and mail it with payment to:
Florida Aquaculture Association
PO Box 1519
Winter Haven, FL 33882
The following levels of membership are available in the Florida Aquaculture Association:
- Active: Only persons, firms, or organizations actively cultivating aquaculture productions with the state of Florida are eligible to become ACTIVE members ($150)
- Associate: Any individual or entity engaged in providing equipment, supplies, materials, or services used in Florida’s aquaculture industry or any individual with an interest in Florida aquaculture and who shares the objectives of the Florida Aquaculture Association ($100)
- Supporting: Any individual who is an employee of a member firm. This membership includes right of voice but not the right to hold office or vote ($25)
- School System: Any county school system that offers an aquaculture curriculum ($250)
- Student: Any individual currently enrolled in an accredited educational institution ($20)
Membership benefits include:
- An annual conference with education sessions that specifically target the diverse commodity groups of Florida’s aquaculture segments.
- A subscription to the FAA’s quarterly newsletter containing news of the industry, updates on legislative and regulator matters, state and national association news, and a calendar of events.
- A membership listing on the Florida Aquaculture Association web site.